Friday, August 28, 2009

Pondering thoughts...

The title of this blog post is plain and simple, I'm not sure what to write about...I'm pondering so much! However, I feel it is time for an update - so here it is.

For starter's - Happy Friday! Everyone loves a Friday...they always make me feel accomplished, another week under my belt. A great feeling. Ok...so a review of our week!

Last weekend I got a phone call from my best friend in college that she is engaged!!! Yayyy! I couldn't be more excited for her and Tony. We lived together all 3 years at Michigan State and are still good friends to this day...and will be forever. Congrats again Angelina - I wish you happy planning (and a life time of love)!!

Will had his first softball practice yesterday with our church league. Starting September 8 he'll have games every week in the fall softball league - he's pumped. With as much as he loves baseball - he loves playing softball. Oh, and speaking of baseball - the Braves are falling off....no good. He said he isn't a fan until they get their butts back in the game or he'll be a fan next season. Yikes!

Tonight shuttle Discovery is suppose to launch from the Cape and I want to go. The weather in Jacksonville is yucky today (thank you tropical storm Danny)- but at the cape it is sunny (says the weather channel). The launch has been scrubbed twice already and tonight it is only a 60% go - so we won't decide whether or not to drive down there until around 8:00, depending on the weather. I want to go so bad! Feel the ground shake...and a ball of fire rush into the sky - so cool.

Tomorrow we have to take Mikado to the vet :( Our poor baby has had issues since February. I won't get graphic but he bleeds when he goes to the bathroom. After multiple visits to the vet we diagnosed him ourselves with hemorrhoids. Yeah, gross. We bought ourselves a tube of prep H and do what we need to do...it worked the first time but they are back. And aren't going away. So say a little prayer for our doggie that everything goes well (we don't want to do surgery!!!).

Well - thats our update! I'll let you know if we head to the shuttle launch tonight....because I know you all want to know.

Love,
Kathryn

1 comments:

jay August 29, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

I'm sorry I couldn't go w/you all last night to the Discovery launch. I'm glad you finally got to go to one though!

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.