Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here we go!




This is it! Day one of blogging....and I'm rather excited about it. I think its because I throughly enjoy reading other blogs, I kind of consider it stalking sometimes because it is part of my daily routine. In fact, some of the blogs I read - I don't even know the people! However, I do enjoy feeling like I'm a part of their life. "What is new in their life?!?" is what runs through my mind as I race to check all the blogs day after day. So here we are...Will and Kathryn starting a blog of our own.


When I asked Will what the title of our blog should be of course all he could think of was ridiculous titles involving the word Gay, our last name. Romantic huh? I realize its funny and would make a great title but I didn't want that random person reading my blog (because I'm that random person reading their blog...) thinking we were a literally gay couple. OK - so then when Will got serious he came up with "Life After Mikado...." because ever since we got the dog....life has been rather different. He is always adding spice to our life, not always good spice, but spice. And now ya'll are probably wondering why we even got a dog, right? Well...a gloomy day last October we decided to take a trip to the Humane Society - it was their "Dogtober" month! Long story short....we look online at the humane societie's website and find "Teddy", the most adorable dog ever. We get there only to learn he is in isolation...however, being the people we are, we still want to see him. So they bring him out and 10 minutes later we're in love - with a dog - who was in puppy isolation. There are a lot more details to go along with this story and I'll save those for another day...but in the end...we ended up with Mikado - our harry dog. And here we are, now blogging, to keep you all posted and up to date on our life in the beautiful sunshine state.




We love you all!




Kathryn (& Will)




0 comments:

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.