Monday, August 3, 2009

I forgot...










That we even had a blog!!! I'm terrible. Apparently when we started the blog I got to busy else where and fell off (although Karin you did remind me a couple of times). And now that my family lives all over the country (Michigan, Florida, Tennessee Georgia, and Illinois) I think it would be appropriate to jump back on the blogging train.
Ok! So...happy summer! I can't believe it's already August. Will and I have been so unbelievably busy this summer I can't stand it. My mom spent 3 weeks with us back on June. Jodi came back for a week over the 4th of July. Will turned 27, we celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary, and now we're headed up to Michigan in 3 days!!! whoohoo!!!! On a not so fun note I lost my grandfather in June and Will lost his Great grandmother in July. But with all of our faith given to HIM - summer has been wonderful.
Will's younger brother Bradley recently got accepted to Pharmacy school in Atlanta so him and Nichole moved a couple weeks back. Nichole is having a tough time finding a teaching job so we're keeping them in our prayers. My younger sister Lis moved to Memphis this last weekend to start a two year program in Youth Ministries. God is good. Our families are all doing well (except maybe moms and dads whose children are venturing off) and we ourselves are doing well.
I promise, we're back. I'll talk to you soon friends.

~Kathryn


















0 comments:

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.