Monday, August 3, 2009

New.

I changed it. I didn't like our Gay marriage and I didn't like how it looked. I'm still not digging the title completely but something will come to me...I felt like the blog needed to be more "Floridaeee", if that makes sense. If you have any thoughts of a fun, creative title, please do share. I'm terrible at simple things like this. And I want to be into this blogging thing! It's fun :)

Good night ya'll....

PS - I though an updated picture of Mikado would be nice - here he is in the trunk. That's right, the trunk. He loves being in the car SO MUCH that it doesn't matter to him what "door" opens he will jump in. And in this case, it was the trunk.

1 comments:

Kristine August 4, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Love the new blog title--very cute! I added a link to your blog from ours :-)

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.