Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brides Michigan.

I'm featured in Brides Michigan Fall/Winter magazine!! My day of coordinator Aletha contacted me regarding my fitness/beauty routine leading up to the wedding. She knew I worked my butt off and thought I would be a great match for the article they wanted to do. With Will moving to Florida in Jan of 08 it left me 7 months to whip my fanny into shape! So...I began eating health, running, swimming, weight lifting, walking, etc. It was great. I even ran my first 10k! My mom and I did a lot of it together with a goal in mind of feeling good about ourselves before the wedding. And by the wedding - I did! I had lost 13 lbs :) Here is a picture of my family on the big day, look at momma and I, skinny ladies!!!





Pick up a copy yourself if you're in Michigan...I'm told it is on page 138. And if you're not in Michigan and realllyyy have a desire to see it, awesome! You can check out Aletha's Pearls Events blog and she has a scanned copy of the article there. I haven't seen it myself yet so if you have, let me know!

Loves!
Kathryn

1 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events August 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

YIPPIE! I am SO excited. I just ran to the Post Office and you should have a copy in your hands by Friday :) Have a great week, Kathryn!

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.