Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Job!

I think the title of this post explains it all...but yes! I got a new job (Kathryn). I accepted a job working for the Jacksonville Heart Center at Baptist South, an AWESOME hospital here in Jacksonville. I will be doing medical records in the morning and Medical Assistant work in the afternoon. In the future they would like to train me to be their treadmill stress test tech, which would be a great opportunity. They are also extremely flexible with school schedules and seem willing to work with a school schedule if I get accepted into nursing school this next year...yayyyy! I can't wait. I start 2 weeks from Tuesday (after Labor day). As for Will, his hunt is still on - we trust that God will make that happen when the time is right.

As for our weekend - it's been WONDERFUL. We have done a whole lot of nothing. Friday night we watched Father of the Bride (great movie), Saturday we didn't do a whole lot. Although, I did go for a great run in the rain...Saturday night we went over to our friends' condo on the beach and hung out with them and their little ones for the night - always fun. Today has been relaxing...I went to the beach while Will watched baseball. And next up is Sunday night dinner with some friends. I love the weekend. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

Love,
Kathryn

0 comments:

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.