Friday, August 14, 2009

Date Night.

Date nights are always a great thing. I've been having a not so great week and have been frustrated by a lot of things. Will, being the awesome husband he is picked up on this by being a great listener. So yesterday while I was at work I received a text message saying "Dinner and a movie tonight?" YES PLEASE!!!!! I didn't get out of work until 5:20 which is later than usual - but we made it work. We had dinner at Tijuana Flatts (delicious Mexican) where we learned that on Wednesday and Thursday nights they have $1 bud light. Awesome. We didn't partake in that special last night but we did enjoy some fantastic food while talking and relaxing. Next stop - gas station. Yup. We are that couple that will buy their candy bar and soda at the gas station and take it to the movie with them. Oh, and we also decided to get a powerball ticket - not like us, but the jackpot is 213 million! We have a shot, right? And lastly - "The Proposal". It was cute. Not my favorite - I expected it to go a little deeper than it did...but it was good.

All in all - date night was great. I have a great man who is aware and sensitive to my feelings and frustrations. So, he took me out of the house and gave me a great night. Had I sat at home all night....I would have complained about cooking and cleaning and would be doing laundry. Who wants to do that?!??

0 comments:

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.