Sunday, November 1, 2009

No excuses.

I'm not even going to try and escape out of this one...I've been bad. Life has been busy! Not an excuse...a fact. I've started my new job, Will and I have begun exercising a lot, I have homework, and we're busy! So here is a quick update and I'll try my darnest to post more often.

Will and I are currently taking part in our own version of "The Biggest Loser". Bottom line, we weigh in every Sunday morning. Who ever loses more (based on %), wins! The loser, has dog duty...for the entire week. Yup, that is correct....the entire week. For those of you who don't know, we live on the third floor of an apartment....trust me, it's motivation. Will is currently kicking my butt...but I guarantee, that will be changing. Will would like to lose 20 and I'd like to lose 15, by December 20. We've been at it for 3 weeks and Will has lost 7 and I've lost 3, yeah, I'm losing. Ok, moving on!

Dad and Jill were here to visit last weekend, we had a blast. We got to do all sorts of fun stuff, like Disney and Universal! The plus of living in Florida. It was really great to have them here, it's always nice when family visits. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend :)








The weekend before dad and Jill were here for a visit dear friends of ours got married, Jason and Ashleigh. We love them lots :) They have become close friends of ours and we were honored to be a part of their day. Ashleigh was a lovely bride....I had a blast being her coordinator for the day :)





I'd say that sums up the important events going on in the last few weeks. I'll be back, it's time to be better at this (I know, I always say that). We miss you all up North A LOT and are looking forward to being home for Christmas (snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Love,

Kathryn & Will

0 comments:

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.