Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A new Will in the making....

So I have to brag a little about Will, he is getting skinny, fast. We began our weight loss competition October 11 and it is still going strong. With that said, Will hates taking the dog out, a lot...so he is focused. The loser every Sunday has dog duty until the next weigh in.....and we live on the third floor. He is at 8 lbs lost and going strong. Today when I got out of work I got a phone call from him telling me he went to the library. At first I didn't believe him....Will, library? Yeah, no. Ok...so he really did! He went on to tell me he got a book a friend told him about - "Eat This, Not that"...and I must say, it's great! All night tonight I've heard out of Will things such as....."What?! No more ranch in the house? No!!! Not twix!!!!!!" It's been priceless. Needless to say, Will is becoming a new man. Not only becoming aware of how terrible a lot of food is for him but becoming skinny! He only has 12 more lbs to go by Christmas...obviously beating me. I've only lost 5, 10 more to go....but I'm NOT losing it near as quickly as he is. And here he is - reading his new book :) I love this man...
Say a little prayer for me this Sunday, I need a win! Speaking of Sunday....our friend Rebecca who is breaking into photography is going out with us and doing a family session of Will, Mikado, and I! I'm excited....I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as we have them :) Until then...

Adios!

1 comments:

Allie November 5, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Family session? You are too cute. Good luck with the weight loss journey! It's hard!!

About Us

My photo
We are living in Florida and loving life, loving Christ, and loving each other. Each day brings a new adventure upon us and we love it. Oh, and we love Mikado - our only child.

Followers

Content + Credit

Sharing makes the blog world go 'round, but credit is essential. Content from our blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials.

©2009, Will + Kathryn Gay. All Rights Reserved.